Fleuriste Safe Management Measures
Please note that we will only be able to accomodate FULLY VACCINATED participants.
Other safe management measures:
Please note the following safe managmenet measures in place:
- In line with the latest Covid-19 measures, we will only be able to accommodate FULLY VACCINATED participants.
- All participants will be given an ART test kit to a test before being seated, should you unfortunately test positive, we will reschedule your class to a later date with no rescheduling fee.
- All participants or groups of participants will have their own individual table, with at least 1m between each table
- All participants are required to sign in with their Trace Together app or token, and have their temperature taken.
- Anyone with a temperature of above 37.5 degrees or who is showing signs of respiratory issues, e.g. coughing, sniffling will be requested to reschedule their class
- Masks must be strictly worn for the duration of the class within the class room - if you need to have a drink, we will need you to leave the room to do so.
- Please also do bring your own beverage as we are not allowed to serve any drinks.